Fields of interest
- Traditional and digital photography and the histories of photography
- Constructed imagery and montages
- Relationship to pictures as an image maker and from the image consumer's perspective
- Public art and how artworks are informed by political opinions and circumstances.
2005: Malak and Yousuf Karsh Award, City of Ottawa
2004: Senior Artist Grant, Daimon, Research and Creation Residency, City of Ottawa
2006: The Street CMCP, Ottawa
Robert Frank, Tom Gibson, Dave Heath, Michael Schreier, Robert Walker, Justin Wonnacott
2005: Toxic Gallery, First Anniversary Exhibition.
Justin Wonnacott, Lorraine Gilbert, Michael Schreier, Vera Green wood and Cheryl Pagurek.
2005: Inside Look, Karsh-Masson gallery, Ottawa
2005: Toxic Gallery Ottawa, “Justin Wonnacott, New Work and Eye Candy”
- Canada Council Art Bank
- Canadian Museum of Contemporary Photography
- Canadian Public Archives
- Carleton University Art Gallery
- City of Ottawa
- Metro Toronto Public Art Commissions
- Ottawa Ballet
- Private Collections
- Regional Municipality of Ottawa Carleton
- Winnipeg Art Gallery